Monday, January 31, 2011

Un-Focused

My lack of focus brings you this, my latest obsession:



The song is called "It Hurts" by 2NE1, which is pronounced "To Anyone" or "Twenty-one." Basically, it's a break up song.  Granted that I've never been broken up with, because I had the WONDERFUL experience of NOT having dated anyone, the song still speaks and reflects my melancholy.

Le SIGH.

***

The 2011 Book List
(Or, A List of Books I've Read So Far)
  1. The Lost Hero, by Rick Riordan
  2. The Last Olympian (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Book 5), by Rick Riordan
  3. The Battle of the Labyrinth (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Book 4), by Rick Riordan
  4. The Titan's Curse (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Book 3), by Rick Riordan
  5. The Sea of Monsters (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Book 2), by Rick Riordan
  6. The Lightning Thief (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Book 1), by Rick Riordan
I totally agree that I need to move away from reading children's books, namely books written by Rick Riordan.

No comments:

Post a Comment